понедельник, 13 января 2020 г.

5QUAD BOMB CHICK MP3 DOWNLOAD

Everybody run for cover She a bombshell We can all thank her mother Hey, your loves like a grenade And we kill these buggaboos Like a can of bug spray Together we're atomic Would I leave you? At the mall on a shopping spree Gettin' your hair done And your nails did Nah don't worry 'bout the tag you know I got this Like whoaaaaaa When it feels this right It's something that your heart does know I feel it beating girl its about to explode You got me like Boom chicka boom You the bomb chick yeah You blow my mind and it sounds like this Boom chicka boom You the bomb chick yeah You light me up with your cherry bomb lips Houston, I think we have a problem Call the bomb squad We've got a live one Boom chicka boom You the bomb chick yea You blow my mind like Tic, tic Oh my you are fine Don't blow up the spot Stop and drop and roll it If you know that you're hot Tamale! If Walls Could Talk Live. The Girl Who Cried Wolf. Like whoaaaaaa When it feels this right It's something that your heart does know I feel it beating girl its 'bout to explode You got me like Boom chicka boom You the bomb chick yeah You blow my mind and it sounds like this Boom chicka boom You the bomb chick yeah You light me up with your cherry bomb lips Houston, I think we have a problem Call the bomb squad we've got a live one Boom chicka boom You the bomb chick yeah You blow my mind like Tic tic tic tic, boom! 5quad bomb chick mp3

Uploader: Mazuramar
Date Added: 23 May 2011
File Size: 65.16 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 43099
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Like whoaaaaaa When it feels this right It's something that your heart does know I feel it beating girl its 'bout to explode You got me like Boom chicka boom You the bomb chick yeah You blow my mind and it chhick like this Boom chicka boom You the bomb chick yeah You light me up with your cherry bomb lips Houston, I think we have a problem Call the bomb squad we've got a live one Boom chicka boom You the bomb chick yeah You blow my mind like Tic tic tic tic, boom!

5quad bomb chick mp3

You blow my 55quad like Tic tic tic tic, boom! Everybody run for cover She a bombshell We can all thank her mother Hey, your loves like a grenade And we kill these buggaboos Like a can of bug spray Together we're atomic Would I leave you?

5quad bomb chick mp3

Did You Have Your Fun? Somewhere kissing on a private beach Watching the sun set Getting our feet wet Taking turns, telling our biggest secrets Like whoaaaaaa When it feels this right It's something that your heart does know I feel it beating girl it's about to explode You got me like Boom chicka boom You the bomb chick yeah You blow my mind and it sounds like this Boom chicka boom You the bomb chick yeah You light me up with your cherry bomb lips Houston, I think we have a problem Call the bomb squad We've got a live one Boom chicka boom You the bomb chick yeah You blow my mind like Tic, tic Now you fly like a model airplane So wherever you land that will be the wrong way And baby girl you bad so you know they gonna hate Don't pay them the mind tell them I'm attracted to the game Whatcha think about you and me?

The Girl Who Cried Wolf. You've been on my mind chiick my mind all day Tell me shawty that you wanna swing my way I gotta be straight with you baby no chase Now let me put a smile on that pretty little face What you think about you and me?

I Know You Got Away. Show More Show Less. Jet Black Heart Live.

5quad bomb chick mp3

If Walls Could Talk Live. Lyrics powered by www. At the mall on a shopping spree Gettin' your hair done And your nails did Nah don't worry 'bout the tag you know I got this Like whoaaaaaa When it feels this right It's something that your heart does know I feel it beating girl its about to explode You got me like Boom chicka boom You the bomb chick yeah You blow my mind and it sounds like this Boom chicka boom You the bomb chick yeah You light me up with your cherry bomb lips Houston, I think we have a problem Call the bomb squad We've got a live one Boom chicka boom You the bomb chick yea You blow my mind like Tic, tic Oh my you are fine Don't blow up the spot Stop and drop and roll it If you know that you're hot Tamale!

Never Hold you in my arms We can blow up together Boom!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий